If you're one of the 3 regular readers of this blog you are probably aware that I've crowned India the world champion host for spinning classes on multiple occassions. Well it turns out I was wrong. Sorry India, Romania is the real champion.
Remember this song a few years ago?
Well imagine a spin class with 15 different songs just like this one - intermixed with lots of Pitbull. Oh and then imagine being surrounded by attractive people rather than whiney aunties. Now granted these people may have been a little toooo enthusiastic. A couple of the older women decided to start spinning their towels around like strippers. Still, I appreciate the energy.
Not that Romania is perfect. I was literally in the country for less than 16 minutes before my taxi driver from the airport offered to tell me where to find the best prostitutes. That's yet to happen in India.
Wow. I am so happy you got to experience this!
ReplyDelete