Thursday, July 21, 2011

Today is my last day in India

It's taken me a year longer than expected to get to this day, but it's finally here.  Unsurprisingly, I have mixed feelings about leaving India for good.  On the one hand I'm psyched to start school, stop sweating, see a few of you, and not worry about contracting malaria.   On the other hand - I'm going to miss a lot about life in India - my relationships, the food, the mangoes, and even my job.

At the end of the day, I'm really happy with my decision to come out here.  I got way more out of this experience than I ever expected.  Now I'm coming home a slightly more worldly, darker, and mature human being.

Anyways to mark this momentous occasion I've put together a timeline chronicling my time in India.  Before viewing it there are a few points to note:

1.  I'm making no vouchers about the accuracy of any of the dates.  They are approximates.  If you're anal enough to care, then go to hell

2.  Some of the entries have extra pictures and links and some don't.  The only way to find out is to click "more" and let the mystery unfold

3.  Click the image below and be patient (it takes a minute to load)


1 comment: