It's official. Halloween in NYC is ON.
I'll be in town from October 27 - November 1st. Just enough time to find a costume, drink so much that I lose the costume while wearing it on 23rd street and vomit in a taxi (because this has never happened before), and then get my hungover ass back to CA on November 1st for a week with the family.
Incidentally, I used award miles to book my ticket and so took advantage of the opportunity to build in some free stopovers. Hence the map below:
I have some 10 hours to kill in Zurich on my way to New York. Enough time to run into town and buy you all lots of Swiss chocolates. Then I have a 9 hour flight to NY - just about enough time to eat all those chocolates somewhere over the Atlantic. Finally, on the way back to Bombay, I'm stopping in Tokyo overnight. I don't know anybody there, but the Japanese are known to be really welcoming of foreigners and not at all sexually perverse, so I should be fine.
I think the animation below best describes how I feel right now


Buy me chocolate but I can't eat it until November 2nd at which point my abs are free and clear to be stuffed with chocolate, ice cream and burgers and fries.
ReplyDelete