Monday, August 23, 2010

My Castle

A lot of you have been asking me to upload pictures of my apartment in Bombay so I am finally obliging now that its fully set up.  I really love this place and the location, though I honestly don’t know what to do with all the space. 


View Larger Map

My location in Kemps’ Corner on August Kranti Marg

IMG_8715 

Dining/Living room.  The doors at the end open up onto an enclosed balcony that goes all the way to my bedroom.

IMG_8716

Kitchen.  I swear I’m not drinking that sugary bottle of coke.  It’s leftover mixers. I keep trying to offload the coke on visitors.

IMG_8717

My messy bedroom. 

IMG_8718

Bathroom.  I love it.

IMG_8719

Shower. 

IMG_8720

Evening view from the balcony. 

IMG_8721

I’m trying to show you the sea view, but clearly failing.  Anyways behind that hideous building is the Arabian Sea.

And that’s it.

Now come visit you bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment