Here’s a stupid story…
So today I'm packing up at the gym getting ready to leave when some man who I've never spoken to before comes up to me in the locker room and says "you don't eat carbs." No "hey my name is…" or "can i ask you a question" or any other silly formality. Just a matter-of-fact "you don't eat carbs, bitch” (ok I added the vulgarity for effect). This kinda thing still shocks me though I guess it is pretty much the norm in sometimes overly-blunt / lacking-any-tact India. I was taken aback and gave him a nervous “haha yes I do” (but I really don’t).
Anyways it is kinda fascinating/eerie that he figured me out so instantly. Am i really that simple and easy to read (don't answer this)?

Is it possible that he was coming on to you? P.S. I love anonymous commenting. Ha ha. You don't know who this is!!!
ReplyDelete