I think I fall into 9 out of 10 groups. Oops.
The best part is that the owner of the shop caught me taking a picture of this sign (I’m not really all that discrete) and asked me why. I tried to make up some shit about it being interesting because I was kind of worried that I was about to be banned from the only caffeine-joint within walking distance. Turns out he just wanted to offer me a copy…so I could hang it in my own room I guess??? I declined, but he decided to look for one anyways. He couldn’t seem to find this particular document so instead he gave me this other one…
Touching, no?
To me these documents are totally contradicting each other. One is saying “Don’t Drink”..and the other is saying “Be You"." But what to do if I’m an alcoholic?
God I miss Starbucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment