Thursday, November 3, 2011

All good things come to an end

or so the wise Nelly Furtado claims.

This blog has been dying for some time now, and I think it's time to shoot it in the face and put it out of it's misery.  I've had a lot of fun and am so grateful that I've got this virtual record of these 2 life-altering years since I decided to move to India.  I had no idea when I started this blog that I'd be using it to record trips all over the world, an anti-mustache campaign, a disgusting track record of holding onto my phone, a tattoo on my back, my day's as a Hyderabadi celebrity, and an unexpected decision to stay in the country an extra year.  

Thanks for taking the time to read my x-rated gripes, audacious alliteration, and valiant attempts at humor.  As you probably noticed I had a love-hate relationship with India, but I can honestly say that being able to share my thoughts and perspectives with all* of you through this blog really enriched my experience.

-Sanjay  



 *Yes, I realize that there are likely less than 15 people on earth who have seen this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment