Nope still nothing on business school. Not pregnant either. But in almost-as-important news, I’ve decided that Holi is now my third favorite holiday. Sadly, this means Cinco De Mayo is being demoted to fourth place. Sorry Mexico.
As most of you know, I’m a big fan of holidays that focus on revelry, intoxication, and fun (rather than celebrating the annihilation of Native Americans or remembering dead people). This isn’t as shallow as it sounds. Holidays like New Years Eve, Halloween, and now Holi are essentially about letting loose and enjoying the company of others. There is no pretention of some moral agenda or some fake and short-lived attempt at merriness (cough cough Christmas cough).
In related news – I’m really enjoying how festive Mumbai can be. It’s exactly what I loved about New York City. Cities that go crazy every chance they get are where I belong.
Such a busy boy
ReplyDelete