Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I’m off (again)

Here’s the plan

Today – Dec 27: Bombay.  Yep, Christmas in Bombay.  I’ll do what I always do when I go to Bombay – eat and drink my face off.  Only difference is this time I’ll be next to a tree.  Hopefully a Christmas tree, but no promises.

Dec 27 – Dec 30: Delhi. Wedding of a friend from NYC.  If you really care a lot you can check out the website.  http://www.poojanu.com/  Be sure to put your speakers on full blast first. 

Dec 30 – Dec 31:  Goa.  New Years Eve.  Oh hell yeah. 

Jan 1:  Still in Goa.  Likely (hopefully) swearing off drinking for life

Jan 2 – Jan 3:  Still in Goa.  Getting fat  on fish kebabs, bibinca, and strawberry juice while roasting on a beach.  What’s the temperature in NYC again?

I’m going to try REALLY hard to not return with any backwards tattoos or piercings-gone-horribly-wrong after this trip, but again…no promises.

Happy Holidays everyone.

  Capture

No comments:

Post a Comment